Little Bits: On All Fours.

6:30 PM


I love my furry babies, or as Kyle so lovingly refers to them as "our furry bastard children". I grumble about having to sweep EVERY single day, and going through lint rolls by the ton, but life would not be the same without these guys terrorizing my every waking moment. It is no surprise that my instagram is full of images of  animals...and food. 


1)Louie's profile. 2) Breaking in my TARDIS blanket, of course. 3)My friend Sara's dog Magglio. 4) Carnasaur & his Lady-Friend. 5)Barry is just pissed.

Follow me on instagram "SheisSara" :)

You Might Also Like

11 Musings

  1. Furry bastard children hehe. I have three. I love them so much, and have to be restrained from posting 40,000 pics of them on th' Internetz, so enjoy seeing others' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Barry..what a name for your cat!

    Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nicе post. I just ѕtumbleԁ upon your wеblοg and wanted to say that I hаѵe
    truly еnjoуed surfіng aгounԁ your blog posts.
    In any caѕе I wіll be subѕcribіng to youг
    feed anԁ I hοpe you wгite again veгy sοοn!
    Feel free to surf my weblog - Bbw

    ReplyDelete


  4. PortuguêsInglêsFrancês

    Hi Sara Thank you, thank you, thank you my friend now I can read what you write already adore and now even able to read, I was super happy that you have placed, I'm sorry I will fill it with either. but I like you very much

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet pics of your furry critters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love Louie! He should be calender dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww! I love your dogs! so cute! thanks for sharing them and your instagram (food made me hungry and pets made me desperately want to go home)

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm hosting a glasses giveaway on my blog here check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet pictures. You cat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet post. You know some wonderful pets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, they are so cute! I love animal pictures, cause I have furry children too!

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.