Little Bits: Bachelorette Party!

9:23 AM


Woot!! More wedding shenanigans! Last Friday was my bachelorette party, and it was an evening of awesomeness. We all met-up at my house to get ready, AKA cover ourselves with make-up, glitter, and beads. Mariah even got us some awesome hair things to wear with bows and feathers on them. We sipped rum and cokes, blasted music, and were very late for our dinner reservation (oops). My mom was nice enough to drive us, and we dragged her ass into Como’s in Ferndale (pizza/bar/restaurant) for food, which she bought us. Kyle sneakily bought me a drink at Como’s and had the girls slip a note with it from him; it was the sweetest thing ever! Kyle really can be pretty amazing at times :)

After dinner, we pilled back into the car and my mom dropped us off at Orchid in Ferndale, one of our favorite haunts. It is basically a night-club, but they play a mix of pop, rock, and your typical hipster music, as well as serve up $2 drinks for the first few hours of the night. The place looks like it could have been a strip-club in the 80’s, but that just adds to it’s….charm? They even put fire pits and heat lamps on the back patio for the smokers and for the people who need a break from dancing, in short, it’s awesome. We basically drank A LOT, danced A LOT, and ran around like crazy-people, it was awesome.

We ended the night back at my house, begging the guys to go get us food after calling several pizza delivery venues at 3am, realizing they were closed… The next morning my house was covered in a blanket of glitter and white castle boxes, and it was just perfection. A very fun bachelorette party, with awesome people.

IMG_6086

1) Kyle bought me sprite, cranberry & raspberry vodka at Como's. 2) My bestie Jamie & Myself. 3) They put "Ashley" instead of "Astley", so Becky corrected it. Also, cats. 4) Myself and Mariah Bodiah. 4) Jennie B & Myself. 5 & 6) Us with my mom at my house before the fun began.

*Not pictured for some stupid reason is Sara-Squared! She was there too!!

You Might Also Like

20 Musings

  1. Someone took photo's of us! Susie maybe!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Exactly the kind of experience we wish for you. This is a magical time in your life -- savor it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful outing! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so fun! Great to be out with your friends. Such sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds like the perfect bachelorette party!! glitter and white castle bozes just sounds like a normal sunday morning, no? i'm so glad you had fun! and what a cute thing for kyle to do...he's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like tons of fun! Bachlorette parties are a must when you get married, you need to cut loose a bit after all that planning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could have danced with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fuck yeah! Sounds like an awesome time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. dude, look like you guys had so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet of Kyle. I can't wait to throw a bachelorette party for my friend! The wedding's still by Feb 2013 but I'm so crazy with the planning! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I truly wanted to write down a quick remark to thank you for these pleasant secrets you are showing at this website. My time-consuming internet lookup has at the end been rewarded with really good know-how to go over with my contacts. I ‘d express that we readers actually are undoubtedly blessed to dwell in a fantastic community with many outstanding individuals with insightful concepts. I feel rather grateful to have used the web site and look forward to tons of more cool times reading here. Thank you once more for all the details.
    Welcome to my blog [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, what an adorable bunch! You all look fabulous; I'm glad that you had an amazing bachelorette party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like the perfect bachelorette party, especially with the $2 drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like lots of fun. So ahppy to hear that you had a great time. I have mine coming up in about 6 weeks. It came around so fast. Is your dress from Modcloth? I saw a dress that looked like that on modcloth. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I came here via shy biker! your party looks like it was so much fun! I totally had to follow you on G F C :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your wedding! that's awesome, I'm so happy for you (Ally wrote about it, I couldn't skip it!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes too drinking a lot at bachlorette parties. Hope the hangover wasn't too bad. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.