Snow Beast

10:30 AM

IMG_5289

I did not have a post planned for today, but when I saw these pics of Louie that Kyle took on Sunday, I had to post them. I love that it was around 12 degrees out, and he still stuck his snout in the snow. Dogs are so weird. Cute, adorable, and wonderful, but so weird. 

Louie is my cuddle-buddy, my giant baby, my moose-cake. In the scorching-hot days of summer, he will insist on sitting as close to me as possible. In these freezing-cold days of winter, he is my foot-warmer. Whenever I am upset, he comes and licks my face. When I am crying, he will stick his cold, wet nose on mine. When I am in the shower, he lays down by the bathroom door until I get out. And when I do my workout, he will park his furry butt right in the middle of the floor, and in the way. 

"Thanks for putting this yoga mat here mom, I needed something to lie on.What do you mean you want me to move?" 

IMG_5285 IMG_5286

You Might Also Like

12 Musings

  1. Oh..I so need Louie right now! These are lovely! This post about brought me to tears. I will confess I miss my brother's dog so much. When it gets warmer, I hope to go to the Amimal Human society to adopt a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louie is so adorable. Sounds like an amazing creature, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love him! Did you see the pictures I shared of Max on Instagram doing the same thing? ugh. Now I have to share them on my blog. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Louie is as cute as you are. And you'll never go wrong posting dog-pix. May the two of you be companions forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love him....what a cuite. when i cry, desi always knows and comes over to comfort me, even if it's a happy cry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so pretty! HAHAHA Louie is the cutest Sara. Love this.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Louie is so adorable!!! I just love dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but he has the best eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw! I love Louie! Dogs really are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww...Louie - I love him! He looks adorbs playing in the snow!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww look how happy he is.oh man he is easy on the eyes haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cant comment on the below post without it hurting me but dogs are sugar free! All natural sweetness! Hehe. These are gorgeous pics, I can see why you had to post them. I miss Mischa and Tibby at times like this <3

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.