Sideburns: Mini DC Trip, Part 1

10:30 AM


I would say please ignore that last one, but then I went and posted it on the internet so... Kyle (Sideburns) took a trip to Washington, DC a few weeks ago with his twin Brian, and my brother David. This is the first round of pics from their trip, even though I am bummed I didn't get to go. Still, the guys had fun and some of the photos came out really nice so here I am sharing them. 





You Might Also Like

5 Musings

  1. Great pictures. DC has so many visual delights. Glad Kyle had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, loved these. Such a great eye for unique views of DC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see your brother and Kyle in these. Some really wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! So glad you posted them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great Sunday morning treat. Amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.