A Little Bit Cozy

10:30 AM

IMG_8291 - Copy IMG_8311 IMG_8283 - Copy IMG_8301 - Copy

I think I need to acquire more of these circle-scarves, it feels like I am wearing a blanket around my neck whenever I wear it. I have "learning to crochet" on my list of resolutions, so maybe I will learn how to make one eventually. I am always jealous of other bloggers who seem to shit them out in every-other-post. I think the last time I even attempted crocheting anything, it was just a long piece of string that I tried to pass off as a bookmark. 

In other news, one of my fellow Oakland University Alums and friend Aaron is starting up a writing group! I was a little apprehensive about just joining any writers group because as much as writing something new each week is good and challenging and all of that nonsense, I have all of these ideas that I want to pour into a novel, and I really want to focus on that. Aaron also has a bigger project he is working on, so we are going to try emailing each other our work, and hopefully meet up and discuss in person. There are a few other friends of ours who are interested too, so I am really excited about this. I already explained that even though I have a BA in English, I have the worst grammar. I can always spot errors in other's work, mine? Nope. So as long as my comrades don't mind that I spell like a gorilla, we are good to go. I am even setting some time aside Sunday to work on my outline, I hope to have that done by the end of the month, if not sooner. I don't care if it is the worst novel in the existence of novels, it will be written.  

Details
Dress-Modcloth
Sweater & Gloves-Target
Shoes-Thrfited
Purse & Coat-Gifts
Bow-Love 21
Scarf-Incognito
Tights-Urban Outfitters

Younger sibling-Liam 

You Might Also Like

7 Musings

  1. So love the purple. That's so cool about the writers group. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet outfits. I think you'll do great with the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Love!

    I'm so excited for you to be in an actual group. Just remember you don't have to write a novel in an hour. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are so great in these. Love these kind of scarves. I'm crocheting on a cowl scarf for a friend..but she might not get it until summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A writing group sounds fun!

    And I can't get enough cowl scarves this year, they really do add a lot of warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I am always jealous of other bloggers who seem to shit them out in every-other-post." ahaha it's true though and I wish I could crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i purchased my first infinite scarf about 2 years ago and fell in love with them. they stay around your neck without having to style them and they keep you warm. love yours and your purple dress.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.