New Year's Resolutions6:30 PM
It's that time of year where I get really excited to make a list of crap that I really want to do for the coming year, and almost never stick to it. What can I say, I love making lists. I obviously love Polyvore too so... here are my resolutions for 2013:
1) Be punctual. I have gotten better, at work at least. I think I am going to reward myself with a watch once I manage to go one month getting to where I need to go on time.
2) Write. I have a decent idea of what I want my novel to be about. I need to sit my ass down and spit a outline out and then START. I want to get at the very least a first-draft done by this time next year.
3) Read. I LOVE to read! But I keep buying books and not getting to them, or I forget to take time out for myself to actually read. My goal is to read 48 books this year.
4) Movies. This is something for Kyle and I to do together, you know, gross couple stuff. My goal is to have us watch 48 movies we've never seen before-be it in a theater or an oldie.
5) Watch TV. I want to finish watching, BTVS & Angel-shows I watch when I workout. I also want to get through all of Classic Who this year. Maybe while I am ironing clothes or an episode or two as a reward for doing all the other crap that I need to do.
6) COOK. Cook one new dish a week. Even if it is just a side-dish.
7) Manicure. Learn how to do a proper manicure dammit!
8) Lose Weight. If I lose weight, do I get the purple running shoes?
9) Crochet. I want to make a scarf for Kyle. My ultimate goal for next year is to make my own replica of the Fourth Doctor's scarf.
10) Clothes. Mend/repair all of the clothes I have upstairs.
11) House. Finish the kitchen and the guest bedroom. Word.
12) Photos. Organize all of my photos on my laptop and Flickr.
Well there you have it. Some of these have crept back from previous years, but I think I did a good job of adding some fun things on there so I don't feel like I am just punishing myself.