Shop Pickles & Chapstick!

10:30 AM

il_570xN.536018455_r5pp il_570xN.536008871_nn3z

 Christmas is less than a week away! What is this nonsense!?! I assume that you all have your gifts purchased, wrapped, and ready to be sent on their way! ...yeah, I will totally be out shopping Saturday afternoon for some last-minute gifts, not even going to lie. Irresponsible adult in the house! 

Anyway, if you are like me and still need to get some wrapping done, I highly recommend  checking out cute, and adorable Etsy shop Pickles & Chapstick for your tagging needs. Everything is handmade, unique, and super adorable!

il_570xN.429488832_j3wp il_570xN.429487819_sgay

Shop-owner Rachel has this to say about Pickles & Chapstick:

"Before the days of Pinterest, I found myself making my own cards, wrapping paper, gift tags, party decor, etc. I was always frustrated with the selection most stores had to offer and if they did offer something I liked I hated how expensive it was, so I decided to make my own. This is how the idea for my little Etsy shop got started. I wanted people to have access to handmade items that have a bit more of a personal/unique touch to it."

There you have it, straight from the horse's mouth and all that jazz. Keep this shop in mind for birthdays too! I think the little toothpick poms would look great on some cupcakes for a New Years Eve party as well. You just can't really go wrong with silver and gold, so classic! 

I hope everyone is taking it easy on this last busy week before the the craziness of next week. Happy Holidays everyone!

il_570xN.536679283_np0p il_570xN.536592060_pyxs

You Might Also Like

6 Musings

  1. The Toothpick Poms...OMG I'm in love! They look like mini sparklers - so adorbs!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little tags are so cute. I can't believe Christmas is a week away, I actually finished wrapping things today...which is actually much better than I usually do lol

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sara happy happy merry christmas for you and your family

    Kisses My friend

    Rose jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so amazing. Love that you posted about this creative detail that I'm still needing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do know some awesome places to support on esty. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These have pizzazz! They're so cute!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.