Oak Press-Custom Pet Portraits!

10:30 AM


It is that time of year! When the world falls in love, and I shamelessly promote my friend's online shops. I have mentioned in the past that Lauren is a talented artist, and she is! A few years ago she started up her Etsy shop, Oak Press, and it is completely awesome. What Lauren does is make a custom pet-portrait of your furry best friend, from puppies to bunnies, and I am sure if you had a pet goldfish, she would be happy to paint Goldy for you. Have two pets? She can do a custom portrait for two! A very unique and awesome gift for the holidays, not to mention you would be supporting and independent artist who can make your gift very personal. 

So please go check out her shop & Happy Holidays!

You Might Also Like

4 Musings

  1. Great that you post about her wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make a very nice gift!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a marvelous idea. Thank you very much for the introduction, I'm now giving serious thought to getting two done (one of each of our pets) for the hubs for Christmas or our next anniversary.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.