Radio Radio

10:30 AM

IMG_0641 IMG_0662 IMG_0656

While I was sitting in my car,stuck in traffic this morning, I let my mind wander a bit. I typically think of the things I need to do, but, sometimes before the coffee hits I have forms of adult ADD. Which means my train of thought is something like this: Holy traffic Batman!, I wonder if there is an accident/ I need to take Liam to the library to renew his books today/ This coffee is horrible/I should go to Red Hook today and get coffee, they have good coffee/Crap, they close at 5pm/Can I get there before 5 pm?/ Oh! Are we moving?/ I should borrow Kyle's Yo-Yo Ma CD's/ We should go to more concerts/Why are concerts so expensive?/ Kid Rock is selling tickets for $20/ But I really don't like his music/ Oh! They are going to play Elvis Costello!/Please let it be something other than Allison/ Don't talk about playing it, just play it/This DJ is a tease/ Yay! They are playing it!/ Crap, Allison. 

All the while, I am just sitting there, waiting for the car in front of me to move. Even when I think that I am not really thinking about anything, my mind says otherwise. Maybe it is a good thing, I can get all of the randomness out of my head before work so that I am more productive when I get there?

But mostly, I will just sit here, working away with Allison stuck in my head. 

Details
Top-Modcloth
Bag-Urban Outfitters
Scarf-Gift
Pants-Target
Jacket & Boots-Thrifted

You Might Also Like

5 Musings

  1. LOL, I love your car thoughts! I do that when I'm stuck in traffic too.

    And I love everything about this outfit, especially the birdie top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do alot of my random thinking on my way to work too! i really like top very cute. it's getting warmer here michigan yay!

    ps why are concerts so expensive?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great jacket! I love the color. HaHa When I'm at a railroad stop random thoughts enter my mind too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good way to enjoy the traffic, if possible. Hehe. I really like the top you are wearing! Have you worn it in other outfits? I can't recall it.
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.