Cold, Cold, Sun10:30 AM
So I bought this purse/bag thing the other weekend and I love it and am now too lazy to use my other bags. Cool story bro.
March was not the most productive month for me, not going to lie, but looking back at my resolutions helps me to remember to stick to them. So here goes:
1) Read four books per month-Done.
2) Watch four movies per month-Done.
3) Be punctual-Ha.
4) Finish Classic Who-I am at the end of season two.
5) Lose weight-as of today-11.2 pounds
6) Finish kitchen-No. I have the supplies, just need the time to get to it.
7) Finish guest room-Painted a table, have more supplies, but again, need time.
8) Clean up yard-Nope.
9) Novel-Nothing new yet.
10) Repair/hem clothes-Nope.
11) Learn to crochet-Started, failed, but attempting again this weekend.
12) Learn to sew-Nope.
13) Organize photos on Flickr & lappy-Nope, but have had some tips, again with the time thing.
14) Learn how to do a manicure-I have gotten loads better, but still cannot manage a steady hand.
15) Cook a new dish per week-Done.
Kyle and I are plotting a few house projects this month, so hopefully that will help take care of a few items on this list. I have mostly been focusing on working out lately though. Long walks with Louie and Kyle are a really good stress reliever, and we have been doing 6-7 miles every other night ( I know, what the hell). AND, as soon as I get a new bike pump I will be taking Stella out more for romps around the neighborhood, like you do.
Dress & Tights-Target
Shirt & Sun glasses-Forever 21