My Regime5:30 PM
A few weeks ago a reader asked me about my skin regime-not going to lie I was super flattered considering I barely know what I am doing. Most of this stuff people learn in junior high, I feel I am still learning. Anyay, here are the deets:
1) I use Burt's Bees peach & willow bark scrub in the shower each morning.
2) As soon as I dry off, I use some Clean & Clear moisturizer, because even though I am 27 I still get pimples like a pubescent.
3) I also dab on some Burt's Bees eye cream, because I was born with giant bags under my eyes and I tell myself that this stuff works.
4) I don't spend a lot of money on makeup, because I like other things like food, so I pretty much use Rimmel everything. Hey if it is good enough for Zooey, it is good enough for me, right? Sure!
5) Except blush because Kyle bought me some Physicians Formula blush and it smells like candy and it takes all of me not to lick it.
6) I use Clean & Clear morning burst to wash my face at night-because I am backwards like that.
7) Then some Nutregena toner, because it is awesome. Followed by more eye jelly & moisturizer.
Okay, this is mostly basic crap, and 90% of the population was born with this knowledge, but just in case there are lost little turds like me out there, here goes:
-If you have bangs, pin those suckers back when working out/sleeping etc. to keep oil from collecting on your face.
-Let product dry. After I put the moisterizer on, I will brush my teeth. When it is dry, I will add the eye jelly, and floss. Then I will add makeup once that is dry. In the years prior, I would be in a rush to get out the door in time, so my face would have three layers of crap on it and then more pimples would arrive.
-Use makeup applicators. Fingers can leave oil, and reusing the same applicator can get really gross after awhile.
-Also, generic brands are cool! They are cheaper and usually are just as great. Like I said, I really like food, so I am not going to starve myself in order to afford top-of-the-line stuff. I will wait for a coupon.