Playing In Traffic10:30 AM
So it is snowing again in Michigan, and so the traffic is slow. Again. It is usually a 15-20 minute drive to work, and today it took me over an hour. Instead of getting angry that I now have to stay longer at work to make up for it, I decided to just deal. Because, sometimes I can act like an adult. So I made this list of things to do while stuck in traffic:
1) Listen to a podcast. I don't have any saved to my phone so. But, a good idea, correct?
2) Turn the heat up really high and when the windows get foggy, create masterpieces of art by doodling on the window with your fingers.
3) Try to figure out the best way to stretch while still paying attention to the road.
4) Contemplate life.
5) Under no circumstances, think about the fact that you have to pee.
6) Make car-buddies by waving to the other drivers/passengers on the road.
7) Two words: CAR KARAOKE.
Shirt-American Eagle Oufitters
Belt & Skirt-Thrifted
Mittens & Tights-Urban Outfitters
Scarf & Pin-Gifts
*PS-Look at my new amazing header!!! I have the greatest friends ever, thanks Mariah!