Little Bits: Pretty Good Year

5:30 PM


So far 2013 is going well for me. I decided to pile on ALL the projects, because  I am so tired of wanting do  them, but never having time. I have already hit a few rough spots, like not losing as much weight as I want right away, and not being able to start a few of the projects. However, I am determined not to get upset over it. It may be slow-going, but it is going and that is the important part. And, I am having fun most of the time!  Pounding out a book a week or watching Classic Who forces me to make time for myself, doing things I enjoy. Watching a movie a week with Kyle = Kyle time, which = cuddles (yep, cheesy, but cuddles!). Cooking a new item each week has proven to be really fun as well because sometimes Kyle helps me, and other times I get to get crafty with what food we have. Don't worry, I am still a cynical shit at work, but I keep it mostly inward and have been able to channel it into my writing, so win-win? 

Now, everyone go listen to "Pretty Good Year" By Tori Amos, because it is a pretty good song. 


1) My guest-room is coming along. 2) Mae's on an early winter morning. 3)My ballet gear. 4)Giant piles of candy at the Woodward Ave Candy Shop in Ferndale. 5) Jelly Babies! Because The Fourth Doctor. 6) Tomorrow marks six years at my job, and this little guy has been with me the whole time. 7) I have THE BEST sister & brother in-law! They brought me an owl cookie!

I am on Instagram! SheisSara :)

You Might Also Like

11 Musings

  1. I'm excited to hear you're writing! I don't have many writing friends (most of the ones I do know I have never met in real life) so I'm happy to have one more person to relate to. WELCOME INTO THE WORLD OF HARDSHIP, TEARS & SELF HATRED. lol just kidding...sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ballet gear! Great instagrams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, so cool you are putting your goals to work. So great your dancing, cooking, reading, and watching movies sounds like an awesome year so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adoring your instagrams!

    Happy Valentines day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines day! Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the owl! Happy Valentines day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One reason we visit here is to check in on how your life is going. Thanks for the update. Happy Love Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome that you've been actually working on your goals! I've done some of that, but I need to let you rub off on me a bit more.
    Also, heyyyy I see that room is lookin pretty ready for me to come visit and stay in! ;) haha But really, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry too much about results. Continue doing your best. You will be surprised at the headway you make.
    Keep moving forward.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHA yOu have jelly babies. Oh goodness. IF only I had a TARDIS so I could hang out with you.
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.