Layers, New & Old

10:30 AM

IMG_7939 IMG_7947 IMG_7935

Say hello to my new coat! My parents bought me this for Christmas, it is almost like wearing a blanket! Too awesome. 

I am so ready to celebrate and start 2013! I have so many plans and goals, and I just want to get started. Tonight will be a night of sparkles and all that awesome nonsense. I am pretty sure that I am going to become a hermit for the entire month of January though, I need to rest and recharge for the rest of 2013 to be awesomesauce.

I have to start with tonight first though, I may even paint my nails. It's kind of a big deal.  

Details
Coat & Scarf-Gift
Dress & Necklace-Forever 21
Cardigan-Urban Outfitters
Boots-Payless
Tights-Leggs

You Might Also Like

10 Musings

  1. So love your snow pictures! How beautiful!

    HAPPY NYE! & a marvelous new year ahead of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Love the photos!

    Wishing you a beautiful new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely! Keep warm!

    Cheers to your NYE! & much more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great scarf!

    Wishing you a fab new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos! Hope your new year is grand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 'rents did good!

    Hope tonight is totes sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute plaid layers! I love it! I hope you have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sara my friend...Happy Happy new year you and your family
    I loved your look...and coat is beautiful...i loved
    kisses and hugs

    rose jp

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's already 2013 in this side of the hemisphere. Hope you had a blast. Happy New Year to you and your family. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm excited too and your parents picked an awesome coat Sara. Looks nice and warm. Will go with everything!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.