Little Bits: Rolling in the D8:13 AM
Some snippets of our trip to Detroit last Saturday:
1) Campus Martius is one of my favorite places in Detroit, especially in the winter because it is the first (and only) place I’ve ever ice-skated. I have not made it down this year, but I do like walking past this little park on the way to our favorite pub for lunch.
2) A random hi-lo that was just begging for a photo-op.
3) Well, at least a small part of the skyline. I love the mix of modern and vintage buildings in the city.
4) This theater has yet to be explored by us. My friend Becky really wanted to go check it out, but we were hitting the road. A mini adventure for another day.
5) Twins in the city.
6) At Grand Trunk/Forans-our most frequented pub in Detroit. It’s also where we take turns sniffing Mariah’s hair.