Things

11:33 AM

things
things

In the past week or so, Winter has decided to show of it's cold, windy and bitter side. I am thankful for the people who create stylish accessories that are actually very practical for this kind of weather. For instance, it may appear that I am wearing a giant blanket around my neck with this over-sized circle scarf, but who is warm? This girl!

This weekend was very full, Kyle and I ran errands all day yesterday, but it felt so good to get a few things off of our plate. We stayed up way too late last night and the house is a mess, all the energy I have is going into lifting the mug of coffee up to my mouth to take giant swigs. I am looking forward to next weekend, I am planning on getting some baking done, maybe even starting a few projects, and lots of relaxing.

things
things


Details
Jacket & dress-Regeneration
Belt-Thrifted
Scarf-Incognito
Boots-Payless
Tights-Target

You Might Also Like

16 Musings

  1. Great outfit! Great scarf! Great smile! Visiting your blog is like flying to Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress and scarf. Hope you have a good week! Looking forward to checking out what you bake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this winter has been bizarre. some place have been getting late winters, other have had no winter at all. i'm not sure what to make of it.

    as far as your outfit goes, i love your jacket. i especially like it paired with your scarf. it adds a nice edge to your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of the time I wish I lived in a colder part of the country, because then I would feel no shame in wearing large infinity scarves like this!!

    Then again, I should just not care and do it anyway. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love your scarf! What a beautiful dress, too. Stay warm. Cold and windy here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. Love the styling. Great collar on the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing scarf! So love your hair too. So cool.

    Well, keep warm. Stay healthy in this cold. I hear our March may really do a whammy on us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so lov'n your dress. Glad you got that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to find my scarf, similar to that one. Wish mine was as nice. Very cool outfit. Hope you are ready for what's left of winter. I'm sure you will be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great! I love your foodie post too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Although So. Cal doesn't really get a winter, it usually rains a lot during the month of February. Not this year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh sara love the color of your eyes that beautiful...

    today you're so pretty with a beautiful smile

    I love these huge handkerchiefs they give an air of elegance

    thought it was beautiful your dress color and also his jacket

    kisses kisses kisses

    rose jp

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute outfit for winter, sara :) you look so pretty with the dress (may i borrow it? hehehe). have a nice time :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seriously can't even pick a fave part of this outfit! So cute! I love that scarf and I am completely smitten with that dress!

    PS I tagged you in an 11 things post!
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/2012/02/eleven-things-and-inspiration-monday.htm

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute. I love the details on this dress. You look great, even with the blanket wrapped around your neck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair looks ADORABLE!

    Yes, it's been quite chilly lately.... which seems strange now that we have had the mildest winter ever! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.