Big Red Barn

8:29 AM

me
me

On our Saturday adventures, Kyle and I came across this big old barn and I asked him to take some outfit pictures in front off it. Obviously he did, or you would have no idea what I am talking about. I like finding new places to take pictures, I mean, I love my backyard but don’t get me wrong, a new background is nice every once in awhile. Now that Kyle has a different schedule, I am hoping to pack in more outfit photos in different areas, which will mean more small adventures for us, woot!

me

You are going to see me in these boots for a little while, as my feet are torn the hell up. I am not going to lie; my feet are extremely pissed at me for reconnecting with my gym membership. I have been running 2-3 times a week on the track, walking Louie and of course Zumba. Now that the snow is gone, Kyle and I are going to bust out the bikes again too. I am hoping to convince Kyle to bike with me to the YMCA, since it is only 2.5 miles or so away. My body will be ready for warmer weather yet! This is great since I am plotting mini trips with Kyle and friends to the beach, picnics, hikes, you name it. Kyle and I are even thinking of taking a mini-trip to Chicago, just the two of us. For once, I am really excited about Spring and Summer.

me

Details
Dress-Modcloth
Flannel & Tights-Target
Boots-Payless
Earrings-F21
Belt-Thrifted

Song of the day "In your dreams" By Dark Dark Dark  

You Might Also Like

18 Musings

  1. Love the outfit! Seeing you wear dresses a lot is making me want to wear them more.

    I'm proud of how good you've been with being active! I need some of that motivation to rub off on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the barn, and your outfit! Oh, be careful with those feet though. All the best on having a fantastic spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great boots. You are inspiring with the colors and plaids and stripes together. You can always pull it off!

    Beautiful setting. I'm glad you are getting Kyle to stay active.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to know you guys are on adventures like this. Such a fun outfit. Hope those feet get better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would wear those boots all the time, too! and that dress! you look adorable and i love the curls in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress, it looks so cute on you. Also good luck with your workouts! It's so hard to stay motivated in the winter but it's been so pretty the past couple days that I ALMOST feel like working out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is seriously one of my favorite looks of yours, Sara! I LOVE the way you've mixed prints - and the red tights are phenom!

    Also...j'adore that barn. It makes me think of 'Smallville'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. we've been going on little phototaking adventures too recently, its so fun. This barn is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, you are gorgeous. It just had to be said! I wish I could get my hair to look like yours but my hair-dresser said my hair is too dark. sighhhh.

    I love the mix of prints you did in this outfit! Way too cute.

    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love scouting out new locations for outfit pictures! Sometimes I find places that I've been two a million times but suddenly see in a new light.
    That rustic barn is pretty awesome, so I don't blame you for wanting some pictures with it.

    I'm loving this super duper colorful outfit you're wearing!! I don't think I've ever seen plaid and rainbow stripes together - but you make it work. It's a very creative combination!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pattern-mixing! And I love the barn in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello sara how are you??
    I entered but not commented....my internet is too bad all the time off and it was with the tablet and I can not get there by copying to translate

    I loved your outfit and you're beautiful

    kisses rose jp

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gosh sara! you look absolutley GORGEOUS - meaning you look amazing! i need to get active again too (i'm sad that we had to give up our gym membership for the time being) :((( but i will try my best to find ways to work out some how haha!

    i love your outfit entirely - especially the colors! so gorg.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.