Falling Rock Cafe

5:30 PM

vacation-August 2011 186
vacation-August 2011 176
vacation-August 2011 178
vacation-August 2011 185

This is just a little quickie outfit post, a very casual one at that, of an outfit that I wore to Munising. We got our tickets to the Pictured Rocks boat tour and we had an hour to kill so we headed to town to grab a bite to eat. Since we ate pizza two nights in a row, we decided to opt for something a little more on the healthy side. Subway was packed, so we decided to check out a little cafe that was close by. We were so glad that we did because I seriously was in heaven! The place was lined wall-to-wall with old books that you could by or just read in the store! It was set-up almost like a library and on-top of all of the mis-matched tables were board games. We ordered some sandwiches and browsed a bit before our food was brought to us and Kyle took my outfit photo by the glorious books. <3


Details
Shirt-Target
Jeans-OU
Belt & Scarf-Thrifted
Shoes-Gift
Shades-F21

You Might Also Like

28 Musings

  1. I love this casual look! yay books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool. I love book cafes. And your jeans look so cute. The scarf marks you as a fashion-blogger, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little cafe. <3 That's so good you discovered it. I mean books and healthy food, sounds like heaven to me. :)

    I've missed your blogging! Welcome back. Btw, I'm glad you loved my new blog layout. ;)

    XoXo, Bree
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the books! Great place for a photo shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool place to dine and for photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! You guys are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That place looks awesome! Books AND food?! Perfect! I've always wanted to take outfit pictures in a library/book store. Hopefully this pictures I'll work up the courage to take some in my school's library, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems like you guys found a hidden gem! It's kind of neat that you accidentally found your way in there.

    This is a great casual outfit and I'm quite a fan of the scarf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun. Love the place you picked for this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you posted this. A sweet scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your library .....
    http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! I love the scarf, it gives just the right pop of pattern and style to it :))
    xx
    lyndsey of hellolyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay to casual days! book cafes are rare here! maybe it doesnt exist!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this post - fashion and books, perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  15. There was a place like this where I went to college that was part bookshop-library and part cafe. I love all the wooden shelves, it looks so cozy and rustic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your scarf is fantastic, I love the pattern it adds to your outfit. Also, that cafe is the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. I'm a sucker for old books, so chances are I'd never leave there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,Im a 12 year old girl and I draw fashion designs,If you wanna see it,go on crazykidstyleemcks.blogspot.com ;)
    Is this nerdy enough???lolz

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a neat cafe! If you liked this place, there is a book store on Clark in Chicago that you would probably be in love with (but without a cafe) - just clutters and piles of books everywhere from floor to ceiling. There is no order to anything but if you ask the owner where to find something he knows exactly where to climb through the book debris to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love cafes like that where lurking is encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks like loads of fun. Love your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That place seems so lovely :) I wish something like that existed here in Italy too :)
    YOu look great btw, this is such a lovely comfy outfit!

    http://lifeisaromanticpoem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love this pictures and your outfit ❤

    Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  23. its so great to wonder into a cafe and just chill. sounds like you guys made a great choice. cute scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Interesting pictures! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, I really enjoyed your blog ...
    What do you think of following one another?
    Van Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. omg, i love that scarf!! the pictures in front of the bookcase look really cute. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Reading and eating? I want to move in.

    Precious as always!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This looks like an adorable cafe! I love all the books and especially those wooden table numbers! You are too cute Sara! This casual looks rocks...it's something I like to wear on the weekends, bc its so comfy and still adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.