When I'm With You

9:14 AM

I am actually a little bit pissed off when I think of this band for the moment. Not only did I find out about them moons ago and think the world of them, but, I discovered that they were going to perform a FREE concert in California. With....Weezer. Le sigh. Two AMAZING bands and my love for Michigan can only be so strong dammit! Either way, I think since Kyle works for Mc Hell, and we officially started dating when I worked there, that this song should be the song we dance to at our wedding, no? lol. I have not run it past ole sideburns yet but maybe after a few beers this Friday...a girl can dream!

You Might Also Like

11 Musings

  1. Definitely, the perfect song for your wedding. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is one of my FAVORITE Best Coast songs - love! Ooh, I am in SoCal - I need to find out when that concert is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the song would be great for that occasion.

    When trying to convince a man of something, timing is key. At the right moment, you can get them to agree to anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have this song at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't listened to them in so long. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their harmonies. Very lovely song. Very funny video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I'd have to agree. It's a must for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love best coast! i read this really good article with them in nylon a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot for your comment! Lol, do I look like Serena? Or do you mean an other character? xox

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.