Good Times8:57 AM
I am filing an extension. I had a summer reading list, a weight-loss goal, several to-do and project lists that I started out with at the beginning of Summer that have since been neglected. On top of that I am behind at homework already. How? Classes just friggin' started! Well I blame the cold I have had for the past two weeks. I know everyone says it, but being sick is not fun. Who actually thinks being sick is fun? Maybe some kids in grade or middle school that are happy to be out of class and watching TV instead, but still. I have decided to stick with these goals. I have no deadlines for them. I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing but it is going to get done. Here is the new list:
1) Homework comes first. No more glancing through the Ikea catalog for 45 minutes and then realizing it's 1am. Do homework before going out with friends, before painting my toenails, and yes, before even blogging *sad face*.
2) Finish Summer reading list. I didn't actually make a list of books, but they are the small stack next to my dresser. Reading is one of my passions and I never do it anymore. I would like to get in at least one book a week, but I am not going to push it.
3) Be healthy. I literally have been the pizza queen for about a month. I need to just eat healthy and avoid so much fast food. And eventually be able to post when I hit my goal.
4) Keep it clean. I am a freak that cannot do a single thing unless my apartment is clean. I cannot focus on the page in front of me unless all the clutter around me is put away. So the idea is to spend a few hours on the weekend cleaning up bigger things and just trying to put things back after I use them on an everyday basis.
5) Cook at least one meal. Kyle and I have completely opposite schedules right now. The only time we have together is all day Saturday and Sunday night. I figure I can stock up on healthy soups and whatnot for during the week and also make one giant meal so we can snack on leftovers all week as well. (More time to study, read and blog, woot!).
6) Me time and friend time. Saturday nights and Sunday morning is my designated friend time and I think I am going to try to squeeze in a little time on Fridays for me. Reading, trimming my hair, plotting to take over the world, whatever. Although what usually happens is I do laundry, because no one else uses the laundry room on a Friday night because they have lives. :P
I guess that is all for now. Oh and be ready for a review of Hurley coming up soon :) I figure music reviews every once in awhile might be fun.
Oh by the way, here is an outfit :P This is a really cute crop top that I am borrowing from the lovely Chloe. I really like tucking in crop tops sometimes because I like the shape it creates. A little, loose, a little casual, I am also sporting a vintage necklace and ring that were both my Grannie's. I rarely wear nice jewelry because I lose them, but luckily I have held onto this guy.
Top-Borrowed from Chloe