Paint It Black

7:19 PM

Brown4

I don't even know how I am awake enough to type this out, as I am running on about 3.5 hours of sleep. A certain little puppy *cough* Joseph *cough* awoke at around 3:30 am, and would not stop barking/go back to sleep. After letting him out for the 3rd time, I gave up and decided to just shower and get ready for work. I worked from 5:30 am until 2 pm, ran a bunch of errands, cleaned all of the garbage out of my car, and am in the middle of doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, and making soup. FUN STUFF, GUYS. 

Anyways, enough bitching. This is what I wore to see our friends Stone Clover play at the Crofoot in Pontiac on Saturday night for their CD release party. My default for going-out clothes is black, with some more black as of late. The show was soooooo much fun though! We took a party bus there and back, and it was my first time on one. It was really awesome to see that group of friends again, and I made some new ones! Awesome music, amazing people and happy Sara is happy. 

Brown


Things are feeling pretty spring here in Michigan the past two days, and it seems that the rest of the week is supposed to be more of the same. Everyone is out walking their dogs, jogging, ridding bikes, and Louie and Joseph are currently in the backyard, barking their heads off at them all because that is what asshole dogs do. Hey, at least they are cute, right?

I wish that I had something witty and clever to say to you lovelies, but all I can think of is my bed + flannel PJ's,and sweet dreams of Idris Elba. 

Happy Monday!


Brown2 Brown3

Details
T-shirt, Purse, & Boots-Target
Jeans-Old Navy
Necklace-Etsy
Hat-Forever 21
Sun Glasses-Urban Outfitters

You Might Also Like

21 Musings

  1. Loving the all black look. That's all I rock these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look the best in all black. I also just love the way you can tell it is the beginning of the warmer weather. Unfortunately summer has just ended here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! And the hat is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're adorable! Haven't checked in on your blog in a while! Glad to see you're doing well. :) Hope the pup lets you get some sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, as always. You are the queen of all things hats. I hope you got a bit of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I often think dogs can be as much work if not MORE than kids! Hope you got some rest! I love this look - it's somewhat Beatles-esque! I dig it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your outfit!! You can never go wrong with an all black outfit. The hat is also super cute!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool outfit. Hope things with Joseph get better soon! Spring must definitely be in the air! You just never know what they might pick up on. I don't think our dog cares for the new neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh..I wish I could get that much stuff done. Here I am putting off cleaning the kitty litter box.

    Love this look. You're a rock'n it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't go wrong with a bit of black!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sunglasses. I cannot wait for it to get warmer. That is such a pain about the puppy. Hope that you get more sleep soon! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sara, I am LOVING your hair! It looks so good on you. You rock all black really well girl. I love black. I have so much of it in my closet. HaHaHa I've always wanted to go on a party bus. Bet you had a great time. Sounds like life is really busy right now. I don't know what it is. I minimize, clean, throw out and such. There's still stuff to do. Plus I'm remodeling rooms in my home. The construction is definitely an experience. Get some rest, but you look great in these pics!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why you gotta be so perfect? For reals though...you look amaze, Sara - I love this color on you. And seriously, when is black not a perfect shade for a show?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. All black looks great on you! I really love the hat you're wearing here.

    I hope you get some more sleep soon!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. sounds like you had a lovely time! and i'm liking the outfit, the sunglasses especially look great! and i hope you've been able to catch up on some sleep, haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't remember you wearing total black! And you look amazing! It suits so weel!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit on you. It suits you so well it seems like it could be a signature look though I suppose you would get bored. You look very cool and arty and chic. There is a beatnik vibe to it so I am now expecting you to write some poetry and perform it at cafes. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you look great with black outfit, Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well look at you cool girl!! Sweet!!
    +Victoria+
    justicepirate.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so chic and cool in all black--especially with those glasses and hat. :) Hi. I miss coming to your blog and seeing your beautiful face. I'm sorry I've been a bad blog reader.

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.