The Cat's Meow

10:30 AM

two three

A quick post today because upper respiratory infection + lots of work to do = crankiness. I wore this dress to work last week and my coworker stopped mid-sentence to ask me where in the hell I got a dress with cats on it. It was the tone of her voice that got me, that tone that says "Why would someone let you get that?". So I have now decided that my next mission in life is to obtain as many cat-print dresses as I can! Okay, maybe not because of financial reasons. But still. It would be caturday everyday! Or something. 

one sixFour Five

Details
Dress & Tights-Target
Jacket-Modcloth
Bag-Urban Outfitters
Shoes-Payless
Necklace-Etsy
Earrings c/o-Anjolee

You Might Also Like

10 Musings

  1. Cat dress!! I love it! I have a cat print dress that I got right before I got pregnant and it's a goal to fit into it as soon as I can after baby cause I never really got to wear it! Cats for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with her? It's too cute! I love the print! It doesn't have big ass faces of cats. It's look cute on you. Hope you feel better doll.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think the dress is awesome
    And that it looks GREAT on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of cat prints! Love this dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great outfit!! Love this print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ACK!!! I LOVE IT!!! You look adorable! Boo for being sick! I hope you start feeling better soon!! I saw a fox dress recently but it was in the girls department. Again, super cute dress! I want it!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is INSANE! I saw that dress at Target 3 weeks ago {when I was buying your birthday presents}, and immediately thought of you!! It looks even more adorbs on - and I love the edge that the moto jacket adds!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CAT CLOTHING YESSS...
    I have a blue top with cats on it that I got out of a bag that was dumped on the doorstep of an op shop. It is quite a story, might write about it on my blog!

    You go girl, do your thing. Also, when I'm in Europe I shall not be needing it so I'll send it your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are outfit twins! Check it out: http://buttonsandbirdcages.com/2013/09/27/cat-dresses-dotted-tights/

    Also, I couldn't agree more about cat themed dresses and clothes in general, you can't have enough, they are pretty much amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.