Eats: Garlic-y Salad Dressing

10:30 AM


I was browsing around the good ol' interwebs here, looking for recipes for salad dressing because I go through it like mad and figured it would be pretty easy to make. From what I have seen, it pretty much is, depending on what you want to make. This was supposed to be a oily-vinegar dressing, but like always, I tend to double/triple the amount of garlic in everything. It came out pretty awesome, but, you do have to shake it up a bit before using. 

Get
1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup white vinegar
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1/4 small, white onion, chopped 
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cracked, black pepper

Blend everything in a blender. It will look cloudy and odd (see above pic), but it was really good. I just drizzled it over salads with a spoon. Nomz. 

You Might Also Like

8 Musings

  1. OMG..I must try this. It has everything in it that Dad loves! You just might have saved me today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you. I put 8 times as much garlic in food than you're supposed to. But I love it! And garlic is super-healthy for us, too. Never thought of adding it to salad dressing; thanks for the notion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara i love garlic...yummy

    kisses rose jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara your blog this popping those letters we know that typing when commented out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet it would save me some money. LOL
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would so love this. I like salad dressings and sauces and anything related and I like to put more flavouring in too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg Yummm! That looks amazing. I'm the same, garlic needs to be quadrippled!

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.