Start Back At One

10:30 AM

IMG_8933 IMG_8943 IMG_8938

This weekend was a killer! I am physically sore from cleaning, jumping around like a spaz, and general shenanigans at the bar Saturday night. 

Sunday was a day of deliciousness indeed. Kyle and I sat on our butts and watched Doctor Who all day (feign surprise here), and Kyle actually sat through TWO serials of the First Doctor. Kyle was not interested in watching any classic who but sure enough he stayed up watching "The Aztecs" on BBC after I had gone to bed (I had already seen it). It was adorable!

Speaking of starting over, sometimes it is good to take a step back and breath. I had a mildly productive week in some aspects,  and failed in others. In order to take control of my own life, I need to take a good look at my surroundings and see what needs to be taken care of. It is good to take breaks, it is good to say no. It is good to kick yourself in the ass to get going as well. 

Don't you love these little epiphanies I have the need to post? It's not like they are blatant  common-sense or anything...

Details
Coat-Gift
Dress & Tote-Target
Tights & Gloves-Urban Outfitters
Boots-Alloy
Sweater-Forever 21
Pins-c/o Modcloth 
Scarf-Incognito 

You Might Also Like

13 Musings

  1. Ah yes, the art of saying no! Something I need to work harder on sometimes! I'm glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute; love the coat :)

    I've always wanted to watch Doctor Who but never came around to it... Is it really that good?

    ladyonaroof.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saying No. One of the hardest things to do! Your outfit is super cute!!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love all of the grey tones in this. Looks great with the Beatles bag.
    Hope you aren't too sore now!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your coat and bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. epiphanies don't always need to be mind blowing...they just have to make you think and act! love this outfit on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, its great that you have these breaks and get so much done on your weekends.

    Love the scarf and boots, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. More snow???brrr..but you look lovely.

    I watched some Dr. Who too..from 2005. I'm trying to find all the Dr. Who at the library.

    Love the winter wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Acabei de conhecer o seu blog e achei maravilhoso. Me visite:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice layering. like the polka dot skirt ... Love the coat.
    xx,
    *Style Id Net*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, so lovely. And I'm glad you are writing these notes to us too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving all the random thoughts sara. great coat! love your skirt! fabulous infinite scarf!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute! I love all the shades of grey!

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.