Marching Boots of Oak Park

10:30 AM

IMG_7856 IMG_7860

So snow decided to show up in my neck of the...suburbs. It lasted all of about ten minutes before melting. The snow gods must be pissed at us right now, everywhere else in Michigan-SNOW! And none for Detroit, good-bye!

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday, for those who celebrate it and all. Merry Christmas!

Details
Sweater & Bag-Thrifted
Boots-Doc Martin 
Jeans-Target
Coat-Forever 21
Necklace-DIY

You Might Also Like

11 Musings

  1. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..how I wish you had our snow..its so cold right now..brrrr....

    Love the holiday outfit. Wishing you guys some snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweater! I'm sure the snow will come..although, the last storm did nothing to us..but Draco got us good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a lovely holiday!

    Sweet outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays! Hope you have a snowday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. brrrrr...its cold and snowy here!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're dodging tornadoes here in New Orleans. HAHAHA This weather is crazy! Great outfit Sara! Merry Christmas!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had the same thing -- a sprinkling of snow on Christmas Eve that didn't last the night. When you get a bigger snowfall, I wanna see your Snow Dalek!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for Docs! I haven't worn mine in forever {I got them in like 8th grade}, but I still keep them in my closet - I don't think I'll ever be able to part with them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a companion of the Doctor!!!! I could use a key too. Great outfit.
    Victoria
    Justicepirate.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.