Cider Mill Hopping

6:44 PM

Cidermill 012
Cidermill 013

A few years ago, the guys and I started a tradition of Cider Mill hopping around all of the cider mills and pumpkin patches in the Romeo & Rochester area. It is kind of insane, we typically try a little cider and doughnuts from each place and load up on cider and sweets to take home. This year, Becky and her friend Charlyne came with us, it was a blast! We were going to pick apples today but they closed at five so we didn't get a chance. Miller's Big Red has to be my favorite in the area, they had bunnies and Llamas, hayrides, pumpkins, sweets, a little market and tons of food. They also have a really cool haunted hayride at night that we have gone to before and it is really cool. Since we didn't get to go on a hayride today, we will have to make another trip, can't complain about that ;)

Cidermill 022
Cidermill 006
Cidermill 016
Cidermill 021
Cidermill 054

The weather today was amazing, high seventies in October? Heck yes! I went pretty casual today, I threw on one of my favorite thrifted tops & my thin cardi and was good to go. Every time were are in a picturesque area like this, I always wish that I had worn something more feminine, but there is no way I can climb on hay bales in a dress without flashing people. Plus, I think jeans deserve a little more love on this blog.

Cidermill 011
Cidermill 014
Cidermill 010
Cidermill 015

This weekend just ended and I am already super pumped for the upcoming weekend. Friday is my cousin Jimmy's wedding, and Saturday is the Michigan-Michigan State game, a huge college football game in my state. Saturday night we are going to a Halloween party and I am really exited! We are all supposed to dress up in costumes and I think I am just going to dig though my clothes and try to come up with something so I can save money. Now I just need to manage to get though the work week and the ton of school work I have piled up, wish me luck! 
Cidermill 060

Details
Floral button-up-Thrifted
Black Cardigan-Target
Skinny jeans & belt-Forever 21
Mocs-Minnetonka

You Might Also Like

21 Musings

  1. What a fun fall thing to do! Sweet shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend thing to do with friends! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this outing. I miss going to pumpking patches.

    Beautiful shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never tire of looking at you; in fact, seeing your pictures gives me hope for humanity. And hearing good news about your life is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love cider, doughnuts, and this awesome thrifted floral shirt! Such a fun day...I gotta head to our local apple orchard for some cider!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shoes!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yeah, it was in the 80s here in NJ!!! It was in the 50s the week before! go figure. I adore your blouse so much in these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your moccasins! Your thrifted top would have been mine too if I had it in my closet, it looks so comfy :D You have so much planned for the weekend, I kind of do too, I love it when weekends are booked. I wish weekdays would just be as fun, I think we can all make it that way with a little bit more effort. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pumpkins..and your shoes..too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your top is really pretty and feminine - so it balance sout the jeans, I think! :) cider hopping looks like fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah, too bad i can't eat Halloween food this year. i just have tooth surgery and it feel so hurt when i chew something. you look pretty as always, and hey! i have same moccasin with u :) i'll show to you soon, i think that's funny we live separated zillions mile but had a same shoes, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awh, that's a cute tradition! It looks really fun especially being with friends. :P

    I love your moccasins. They're adorable.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a fun trip...those donuts look yummy and i love your blouse! i've made cider but never been to a mill now i must track one down.

    ReplyDelete
  14. First, I like your new blog background. CUTE!

    This is such a great tradition. Miller's Big Red sounds like my kind of place lol. A haunted hayride? That's insanely fun!

    Did you buy pumpkins to carve for Halloween? I love doing that although I haven't been doing that for years now.

    You still looked cute, no worries. :)

    XoXo, Bree
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is the best tradition I have ever heard of. It sounds really delish! Its been in the 70's here too, WTF!? AWESOME! I agree about jeans needing more love. You look so perfectly collegiate here, and that blouse is so pretty and feminine you don't need a dress.
    I went to Penn State and both Michigan teams make me gag a little ;) BUT! I hope you have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, looks like great fun :) and I love your comfy look, perfect for a trip like that!
    Life is a romantic poem
    My first giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh the donut calls me. It looks delicious. You have the sweetest smile. x What better way to celebrate Autumn then pumpkin patch celebrations!



    hugs (^.^) hope to hear from you *
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my gosh you look so adorable! it looks like you guys had a blast. i hope to go to something like this soon. i wish i could just travel to the mountains!
    xx
    lyndsey of hellolyndsey

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.