Anne's Bachelorette Party!

11:00 AM


Yesterday was a first for me, I went to my friend Anne's bachelorette party and it was the very first one that I have ever gone to, and I had so much fun!! We went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner and drinks, and then we headed to Anne's place for the rest of the night. We had red wine, and made a HUGE bowl of margarita mix, we all donned leis and funny buttons for the night and took a million funny photos.


We also had a "Pure Romance" party there, which was another first for me.  It was actually a lot of fun, all of us giggled like five-year-olds at everything. We had yummy snacks and gossiped, we also kept texting Anne's husband-to-be, Chris, to see how wasted he was because his party was the same night. Luckily his dad was with the guys and they were all safe but it was pretty funny. 

I am also happy to share that I am going to try my hardest to wear my hair in Princess Lei buns for her wedding! They are going to walk to the Imperial March, so freaking cool, and I asked Anne if I could wear my hair like that and she gave me her gift card to a salon that she wasn't using.  I keep cracking up thinking about making an appointment, walking into a fancy salon, and then busting out a picture of the Lei buns and saying "I want this!". I really hope that the stylist can do it, my hair is so  short


The best part of the evening was just meeting all of Anne's friends a second time around. Everyone is so goofy and awesome, it is pretty amazing. I can get very shy around people I don't know, but once you meet a certain person, or a group of people and they all giggle at the word "nipple", you just know that you will get a long. 


Now as you all know, its Mother's Day and I have the usual chores and whatnot before heading over to my Mum's. Thanks for all the well-wishes her way yesterday, she is doing better, has been posting on facebook, so that is always a good sign for her.

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Moms out there!

You Might Also Like

17 Musings

  1. Haha I've never been to a Pure Romance party, but I heard they are pretty fun! Looks like you guys had a blast. Can't wait to see pics of your Princess Lei hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Glad you had fun. Love your smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pure awesome!


    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pics :) looks like you had a really great time!
    ^-^

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so great! How fun! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a party! Hope you didn't get a hangover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. What fun time for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a ton of fun. reminds me of my party last year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Food, friends and fun- can't get better than a party like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wanna see you princess lei buns! i realized i never attended a bachelorette party. haha! maybe someday i'll have my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a fun party! You all seem very happy! I'm glad you're having nice time! Happy mommy's day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! Hope your Mother's Day went great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Princess Leia buns for a wedding? Yes. Please. Fingers crossed that the stylist can do it. And please, please, please post pictures - I need to see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun bachelorette party! As everyone else has commented, I hope the stylist can do the Princess Leia buns for you. That would be so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a really fun bachelorette party! Glad to hear your mom is doing better!

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.