Don't Panic

8:28 AM

"Don't Panic" has been my mantra this week. There has been a lot going on at home and I also tried to hook up the internet last night and I am %90 sure our phone line is dead (we are getting DSL because WOW won't service our area and Comcast is expensive). I am going to try to steal internet from my parents house tonight to do homework, so hopefully I can get back to all of your comments, read my email, have a life...etc. Thanks for being so patient with me guys! :)

You Might Also Like

10 Musings

  1. Living the life the Becky Locke way, I see. :D I'll always gladly hang out with you (to steal innerwebz or otherwise) - we really should go up to the Oak Park library!

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did people do before the Internet??

    Hey, I'm the old guy -- I should be able to answer that... We sat around the fire and told stories of our ancestors fighting woolly mammouths.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DON'T PANIC!! used to be gratified around our little area where we live but it was recently covered. I always felt a little better when driving by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sara ! u are missed!! i ve been checking up ur blog for a few days lol
    stalker much

    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life without the internet is quite hard - hope its up and running now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly, I don't know how long I could survive without the internet...so I feel you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. all those little frustrations. I feel for you. I hope you get some rest too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you get everything to 'normal' soon!

    Wishing you lots of positive energy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hang in there! All the best on this transition.

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.