See Sara Climb

10:58 AM



I was looking around all morning for something to wear with this dress. I love and hate this dress. I love it because it is light, the colors are awesome and it had a good length. I hate it because the top is spaghetti straps and it is a low v-neck and I feel too exposed in it. I tried layering a tank under it, putting my vest over it, nothing. Then I remembered Tess's post on Kristen Stewart and I remembered all the tied-up T's. So I found this one in the closet and volia! I liked it a lot. 


Then Kyle had the great idea that I should take some pics on the other side of the fence. But he also thought it was a great idea to take some of my climbing over it. Needless to say, I deleted all of the ones of my butt up in the air. I am so glad that none uses this park.

I have also mentioned that Kyle likes to take pics of my butt when I am not looking. Here is my proof! At least this one isn't too incriminating. The things we go through for pictures right? :P
Details:
Dress, earrings  & Tshirt-F21
Moccasins-Minnetonka via incognito

You Might Also Like

20 Musings

  1. YES THE K.STEW OUTFIT! You bet this amazing look will make my Bloggers of the Week line-up Sara, and not just because you were directly inspired by that post (which still makes me smile), but because its a really creative way to wear a dress that normally would get stuck in the closet (despite its fabulous pattern). I've never tried the tied up t-shirt look myself, though I have a few oversized ts, that will be my goal this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful look. amazing, beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol on the pics of you climbing the fence. Yeah come and think of it there's really no graceful way to do it in a dress or skirt eh?! And those feather earrings are sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour of this dress! And The earrrings are gorgeous!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this skirt (dress). It is oh, so cute. I love the pattern and the print. Great idea to throw this shirt on. Looks great.

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it i love it i love it!!!!!! you know how I feel about tied up shirts over dresses. A+!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute look! I may need to try a shirt over a dress now! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a dress that is exactly the same for me! I might take this up as a bit of inspiration for what to do with it now. :) Because frankly, you made it look great! Love the feather earrings by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do things with your outfits that I would never have tried or never thought of! And you always look so stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that skirt is so beautiful amdi love the feather earrings!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaha I laughed so much with the butt pictures! Kyle sounds like an awesome guy! Congrats! I love how you styled your dress

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohmygosh, Sara, I love the stripes with the print of the skirt! It looks so amazing on you, and you wear it so well! Awesome look!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You got me a bit worried there. Climbing over fences is not the funnest thing to do. Especially when you're wearing a skirt! On a different note... You're so much fun, Sara! You just exude positivity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe I hadn't thought of this before, I am definitely going to play with this idea, maybe in summer though. Oh and I really love that top, its a nice colour.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great sara you climbed very well

    nice
    pictures sara
    hey sara i like your earring



    naveen
    http://smsjar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look FANTASTIC Sara!
    Seriously, this is my fave look yet. Awesome tying to show off you little waist.. great colour palette and those earrings! Oh my!
    Gorgeous photos too.
    Love you xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.