Pig & Whiskey

10:30 AM

IMG_2467 IMG_2463 IMG_2462 IMG_2459 IMG_2455


Let's backtrack a few weeks shall we? I completely forgot about these photos from when we went to the Pig & Whiskey Festival in Ferndale before vacation.The Pig & Whiskey is basically a free outdoor concert, featuring local bands of Michigan. The local brewery, The WAB (Woodward Avenue Brewers), have a beer tent set up outside, ran by the Detroit Derby Girls. There are also food stands nearby, featuring eats from local restaurants. It was a lot of fun! We met up with friends, ran into some old friends, pretended to be able to hear the band, people-watched, then hid in one of the bars when we could not take the crowds any longer. Good times. 

After all of the craziness of vacation (which I still have a post or two!), this past weekend was a much needed one of running errands and rest. Kyle and I stocked up on goods at the Royal Oak Farmer's Market, so I have been cooking up a storm this weekend. We also started watching (and are almost done) with The IT Crowd, omg, I love it! Hooray for geek shows! I need to have more weekends like this, a good balance of getting shit done, and doing nothing. 

Details
Top-Burlington Coat Factory
Skirt-Thrifted
Belt-Mackinac Island Gift Shop
Boots-Modcloth
Bag & Earrings-Urban Outfitters
Feather Earrings-Love 21
Necklace-Gift

You Might Also Like

9 Musings

  1. I know I geeked out with you on Twitter too, but I too love the IT Crowd! And I too adore Moss, he's funny.

    This is a fun outfit for an outdoor concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun summer outfit! Love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LOOK! Sounds like some amazing moments this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pig & Whiskey sounds like FUN! Glad you guys had a great time and you wore the perfect outfit. Festival Fun!!!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit!! It's perfect outdoor concert attire!!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like a BAMF in this outfit. And I mean that in the best possible way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah! You look incredible, Sara! I love that you are rocking the crop top; and your hair and makeup look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just in love with your skirt. I love outdoor concerts, and I'm jealous you go to go on one. Especially town-hosted ones are even more fun and atmospheric. I went to Demi's outdoor concert in Universal Studios in March. That was the last time I was at an outdoor concert.

    A couple of years ago Gavin DeGraw played at our campus and I was in the front so that was awesome.

    Ah, now I'm reminiscing.

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.