Awesome Possum

9:16 AM

AM 002 AM 005 

 I apologize for the smeared eye-makeup and serious tired-face in these pics, but they were taken quite early. 7am yesterday and already at 80 degrees! Michigan is crazy.

I don’t have much to report other than things are finally moving along nicely for once. I have always been addicted to making lists, and now I am managing to get items actually crossed off those lists. The key for me is to get the most out of my day: instead of just standing there waiting for the coffee to finish brewing, throw a load of laundry in the wash. I am making the most out of my day dammit, and it feels awesome possum.

I other news, the 10K is practically upon us! Well, at least those of us in Michigan who have signed up for it. I am still pretty nervous, and I am still a very slow runner. I didn’t stick to my training as best as I would have liked, but I am still going to stick with it. I am going to continue to run a few times a week after this as well, even if it is only three miles or so each run. In the past month, I have dealt with my debit card being stolen, family issues, wedding crap, work drama, my car breaking down-multiple times, house issues, and for some reason I am pretty calm. It’s the running! Endorphins make you happy, happy people deal. I am not perfect by any means, but I am way less stressed than I would have been say a year or so ago. Woot.

AM 007 AM 003


Details 
Shirt- Hanes 6-pack,& Bracelts- Target
Skirt, Shoes, Purse, & Belt-Thrifted
Necklace-Forever 21 

You Might Also Like

19 Musings

  1. "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't."

    Your blog made me think of that line from Legally Blonde.

    Can you send me some of your 'make the most of the day' energy? I have been incredibly lazy lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love when everything comes down on you at once: NOT!! I've been dealing with one bully after another round here. Keep you chin up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes and the print on your skirt. 7am is wayy too early to wake up! x E

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad running is working for you! You looks so sweet in these pictures!

    p.s. I think this every time, but now i'm finally gonna say it: Could you maybe turn off the word verification. It's so cumbersome (this is actually attempt 2 because i got it wrong first time round) and the google spam filter is actually pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to multi-task and get the most out of my day too! There are 24 useable hours in every day, or something like that!

    I love your necklace, totally perfect with a white shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh..so lovely!

    I adore the bracelets too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome glow about you. Love that bag, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really, love this. So outdoorsy. Great lippy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love these photos! Impressive bag..I'd love to have. Pretty jewelry, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops...

    Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking oh so pretty dear! Love your hair in these shots and your outfit.
    So excited to hear how the 10k goes! Please let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this update. Such a great summer look!

    Thanks for mentioning Feist too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love reading about your life. And seeing the stylish way you tie your belt. And just hanging around since you're one of the cool kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your skirt and necklace and those shoes are so incredibly cool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so pretty, Sara. I love the skirt and jewelry.

    I hope everything goes well for you. When is the 10 k?

    I dont want to sound creepy but we miss you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sara!!! Beautifullllll!!! forever

    kisses rose jp

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE your jewelry - the bracelets and necklaces are the perfect accessories to this look!

    I so admire you for signing up for a 10K, Sara! I would love to do something like that someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I saw one of your 10K pictures posted on facebook a little while ago. Looks like a fun time! Good job!!! You look so beautiful! what great photos these are of you in your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey I аm so excitеd I found yоuг wеb
    sіtе, I гeally found you by error,
    while Ι waѕ researching on Aol for something else,
    Nοnetheless I am here noω аnd would just liκе
    to saу cheеrs for a maгvelous ρost аnd a
    all round enjoyable blog (I also loνe the thеme/design), I dоn't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent work.
    My web site ... bnc cable

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.