gURL.com

6:45 AM


Hey everyone! I am always late to the party, but I was featured on gURL.com for one of their 25 favorite back to school looks, I am up there with 24 other lovely ladies and I am happy to see Teresa from Despising Life is so Passe, and Meg from Bow ties are cool. I am really excited because I have never been featured before :) You can check it out here.
 

You Might Also Like

19 Musings

  1. congrtss on the feature!! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray!! Can I have your autograph, please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! Congrats!

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW! that's so great. Congrads. I love that website, but I will confess I haven't been to it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's uber-great. Good for you! How cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are sooo famous, I just can't believe it, oh also robyn of twitch vintage used you on her inspiration post. Miss popular. :)

    Lauren
    Sparrow & Urchin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your Tweet about this the other day. I am so incredibly happy and proud of you, Sara! You totally deserve to be recognized for your phenomenal style. Love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how do you get featured in one of those? i wanna be featured too like male casual clothes thinggy hahah
    following you now. hope you follow me too

    http://lifespamphlet.blogspot.com/2010/09/rags-to-riches-collection.html

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations! that's really awesome! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay I totally saw you up there too! I forgot to blog about it though... because I am lazy. Isn't it awesome though?? I've never been featured like that either! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, that's so cool! congrats. :)

    i am now your newest follower. Come and check out my blog. and follow me too? thank you!

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay congratulations on the feature! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for Sara! That is so exciting, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.