Party Animal

8:39 AM

IMG_8718
IMG_8719
IMG_8732

I have mentioned the Detroit Dog Party before on the blog, and last month my  professional photographer brother-in-law Chris came up to take pics of the dogs, since he and his wife live close to Tigers Stadium. 

He took a bunch of Louie, even though Louie is not always photogenic. Louie is just great at the derp-face, and totally owns it. Still, I am forever great-full for photos of my furry baby. 

IMG_8753
IMG_8727
IMG_8757
IMG_8717
IMG_8697

Check out: Michelle & Chris Gerard Photography  & thanks again to Chris for the photos!

You Might Also Like

17 Musings

  1. He's so cute! And that party looks pretty amazing. When Desi was younger, we'd take him to the dog park all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love Louie, even if he is a bit derpy sometimes! Looks like a fun day at the park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo a dog party!! Cute!! Aww look at those happy faces. :)


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Derp face and all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh..I wish I could take someone to this, but I'm not sure she would act as proper as I'd hope.

    Such great photos of Louie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Louie looks so happy and he is such a cutie! I love his derp face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww we need to take our beagle out for a walk. Louie looks happy

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG my dog, Jake, would LOVE to attend a party like this - he always wants canine playmates because my cats refuse to associate much with him. :P

    Louie looks so adorbs {and happy}!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a dog person, so I can literally stay at the party all day lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Louie had a blast! He took some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh this entry is so cute
    lovely Dogs <3

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember your last post on this topic and I think it's such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.