Hipster Cat

10:58 AM

outfit
outfit2

Back in February, I was alone at Target buying things for our bathroom, and carefully plotting what I was going to use my coupons on, when I *somehow* ended up in the clothes section. I really wanted to buy a maxi dress, but there was still snow on the ground (as there is right now, Pure Michigan!), so I instead wandered over to the lighter sweaters. They had four different kinds, and I was stuck between this one, and a blue one with a pink bike on it, because i'm mentally five. So, in an attempt to prevent myself from buying both, I called Kyle. He said to get the bike. I hemmed, I hawed, I got the cat one (obvs). 

Fast-forward to last Friday morning when Kyle and I were grabbing a quick to-go breakfast in Ferndale, and it was actually warm enough for me to wear the sweater. Kyle:"Where did you get that?! There is a hipster cat on your shirt!"

"Yes, there indeed is."

I reminded him of the phone conversation and how he wanted me to get the bicycle one.

"There was one with a bike on it and you didn't get it?!" 

-___- 

Details
Jacket-Modcloth
Purse & sunglasses-Urban Outfitters
Sweater-Target
Necklace-Gift
Boots-Thrifted
Jeans-American Eagle Outfitters

You Might Also Like

14 Musings

  1. Lovely Look! <3
    Love the cat print!

    Vanessa
    Visit my blog: Tu Nuevo Look
    Follow me Facebook Tunuevolook


    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that shirt too!!!! I haven't worn it yet, but can't wait to put it with something! Hipster cat for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no but it's a really cute sweater. i want that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I love your kitty sweater!! Super cute. :) :)


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara, it is too cute! I love it! Whenever I venture to the Target's clothes section, I always leave with something. HaHaHa It's like maxi skirt heaven for me.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! That is such a cute top! And those glasses totally complete the look! I really just love this outfit; it looks so good on you! ;)

    Ashley B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Suits you perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaa....sounds like a convo I have with someone..

    Love the sweater! Oh, I'd go for the cat, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love accidental shopping. I'm not sure what that says about me..but..love this outfit. Hope you are keeping warm this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this sweater is so you! love it.


    ps i really like the green juice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the hipster cat! I don't think Target Canada got those. I had a shirt with a cat on it that my mum made for me when I was five. It was my favourite shirt and I wish I still had it. Not that it would fit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol at Kyle! I've seen both of the sweaters mentioned and feel that the hipster cat is so you. Cuteness!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you made the right choice! I love this one. Also, you look amazingly fit. Those jeans are amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha, I would have done the same but normally I buy the item first ;)

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.