West Side

10:31 AM

Four one

A bright, bright, sun-shinny day for our friends Chris & Brianna on Saturday for their wedding day! They had a beautiful and entertaining ceremony, and held the reception at their house. I had the most amazing time, even though I did not know most of the guests-everyone was there to party and celebrate! I am so happy for Brianna and Chris, they are an awesome couple and I really miss them! They had to go and move to the west side of the state, a whole 2.5 hours away. 

The next day, the guys and I bummed around Grand Rapids for a bit before heading home. Grand Rapids is a pretty cool city, but much different from Detroit. I have no idea where anything is, but everyone is pretty friendly. We had a decent hangover breakfast at Grand Coney, and I only knew about that place because I went there with bloggers a few years back. Then we went to Madcap, a really cool coffee shop. I bought expensive coffee to take home and I cannot wait to consume it, because COFFEE. 

Anywho, Kyle and I are making tentative plans to revisit GR just the two of us and explore a bit more. I love Michigan, but I have only really been in Detroit, the metro-area, and the UP. It would be nice for a certain birthday coming up (hint, Kyle, hint). 

Two Three

Details
Dress-Forever 21
Tights-Leggs
Jacket & Shoes-Modcloth
Purse & Sunglasses-Urban Outfitters
Earrings-c/o Anjolee

You Might Also Like

14 Musings

  1. I love the dress - and I love it even more with the jacket! Gives it an edge! Sounds like the wedding was super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing! Yay sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress, especially the sparkly skirt! You look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, you look beautiful! Did you wear this to the wedding? The skirt is elegant and fun and I love the balance between black and cream in this outfit. It's maybe my favourite of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, it's absolutely darling! Weddings are so fun, I wish I had more coming up on my calendar but I have to wait till spring :/

    http://www.buttonsandbirdcages.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh..I love what you've done. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet outfit. LOVE the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Tuesday post. Love this outfit so much. You are always inspiring too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That outfit is amazing. It's still wayyyyy too hot here to wear all of that, unfortunately. I want it to be cooler so bad! But it is extra windy today! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing!! Love the outfit!! Here's to hoping you get that little trip!! :)

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you get your birthday wish! That would be great! You look so awesome Sara! I LOVE this outfit on you. Looks so good.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leather and lace? Ummm...seriously? Two of my favorite things. Absolutely digging this look, Sara. I just wish the weather would cool down so I could pull out my moto/bomber jackets! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.