Little Bits: Summer Endings

10:28 AM

Untitled

It is supposed to get to 97 degrees today. Yay. I am beyond ready for pumpkin spice EVERYTHING, but it is hard to enjoy it while it is so hot out. A few more days of slurpee's and butter beer flavored ice cream from Treat Dreams, it is amazing, and I am not even that big on ice cream. 

Here are some 'grams from the past few weeks, and by the looks of it, all I do is eat food! Yep, I am one of those instagramers. I like to take pictures of the food I eat, whether I actually made it or not. Also, cats. 

UntitledUntitled UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

1) Liam, waiting for tacos at Imperial in Ferndale. 2) Mary Kittens, in all of her glory. 3) My neighbor's car, or as I like to call it: Tony Spark's mom. 4) The Woodward Avenue Brewers in Ferndale. 5) A quick breakfast with Kyle at Red Hook/Pinwheel Bakery in Ferndale 6) Me at work, not working. 7) My other husband, Richard Ayoade, sigh. 8) Trying out some pink wine at the house. 9) A Dingo and a Potato. 

Follow me on instagram @ SheisSara 

You Might Also Like

8 Musings

  1. There is a place that sells Butter Beer Ice Cream!?!? Why am I just hearing about this now?

    We had butter beer in Orlando at Harry Potter World (it's actually called something else but that's what I call it) and it was delicious. Now I want this ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think cats and food are universal instagram favorites!!! butter beer ice cream? sounds delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for cats and food! That's all I Instagram pretty much as well!! And ugh 97 degrees. It was like that here yesterday and is now cooling off so hopefully that's heading your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that about Tony Spark's Mom! Oh so sweet to see the last of summer snapshots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lil bro's hat! I hope it cools off soon. I've been sweating buckets lately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your neighbor's car is cool. my mom had a volkswagon beetle (1st car). she loved it. i always like to see it in pink & blue. sara, it's hotter there than down here. LOL we're in the 90's and i agree it's so hard getting into fall. thanks for letting me use the link. i'll use it when i go to the next farmer's market.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's 100 here...and will be until November. We usually have Thanksgiving in shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously...I am so with you on the please-please-please-cool-down-and-be-fall-already thing. I am so over summer right now - I need my boots!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.