Eats: Veggie Pasta Salad

10:30 AM

Food

I think I have made at least six batches of pasta salad this summer, and I will probably make more before fall gets here. I LOVE pasta salad because it is so easy to customize it/change it up each time you make it. I made this batch for Michelle & Hassaun's wedding celebrations, and they took the rest home so I think it is safe to say that they liked it. I used the dressing from this recipe that I posted last week. 

IMG_2452

Get:
1 box spiral noodles (I used brown rice noodles)
1 can sliced, black olives
1 red bell pepper
1 orange bell pepper
2-3 sprigs fresh oregano
1 cup chopped feta cheese
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1 jar/bottle of vinaigrette dressing
Cracked pepper to taste

Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box, add a little salt to the water. While that is cooking, chop up your peppers, tomatoes, and cheese, and drain the olives. When the pasta is done, drain, then return it to the pot. Add the veggies, cheese, and oregano. Add cracked pepper too if you would like.

*TIP: I added the dressing when it was done cooking, but, most of the contents of it drained to the bottom of the dish. You might want to wait to add the dressing until right before you plan on eating the pasta salad, making sure to shake up the bottle first. 

Put everything in a casserole dish and serve!

Nom Nom Nom.  

You Might Also Like

8 Musings

  1. That looks delicious! I made something similar the other day for a bridal shower but added pepperoni to it too. haha..

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always just toss before serving to get the dressing to redistribute! I tried to send you an email and I couldn't get it through. I just wanted to know if I could use a photo of your blog to add a button on my blog. Let me know if you get a chance!

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful summer dish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of this. Great stuff in it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pasta salads! Looks really good.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum! this sounds so good. we're going camping this weekend, i might have to make this!

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.