Just Like Buddy Holly

10:30 AM

IMG_9671 IMG_9653 IMG_9665 IMG_9659

Remember that time when I actually tried to dress like Rivers Cuomo? Apparently I still do. I really hope that one day he Googles "Cuomo Couture" and somehow lands on this blog and just sits there going "Da fug?"  Look! Even my =W= tattoo is peaking out. But really, screw gender rules. Sometimes it is fun to dress like a guy-even if I am still wearing a skirt while doing so. The sweater I am wearing is from the little boy's department, so that counts right? Who knows, maybe next time we see Weezer on your, knitted pom-hats will be worn. (Sara, your fangirl is showing). 

Details
Shirt, Shoes, Purse, Jacket, & Sweater-Thrifted
Tights-Five Below
Necklace-Love 21
Skirt & Belt-Amazon
Hat-Modcloth
Gloves-Urban Outfitters 
Glasses-Raybans 
Scarf-Gift

You Might Also Like

8 Musings

  1. All I know is, I now have Buddy Holly stuck in my head! Good song though, so it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! that sweater is cute. i would've never thought it came from the boys department. hahaha
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I love you.

    Could you imagine if he emailed you????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have I ever told you how cool you are?! I LOVE that you have a Weezer tattoo! Three years ago one of my good guy friends (who is also Weezer obsessed) had a birthday party and I made him Weezer cupcakes. We were the only two at the party who thought they were the bomb dot com. You're outfit is adorable!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. When I think of this shirt..It makes me think of this movie Sidewalls..where she has a thing for "Where's Wally.."

    So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the wonderful things you can find in the boys department! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You actually look like a combination of Buddy Holly and Mary Tyler Moore! "I don't care 'bout that" though right? hehe.
    Just show pretty outfits!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.