Best of 2012

10:00 AM

Here we are at the end of 2012, and this year was pretty amazeballs for me. I had to do a little recap of the year because this is a blog and that is what happens, we do a blog post about all of the awesome other blog posts and whatnot. Word.

552864_453313271363098_397426890285070_1602560_407237445_n

Our engagement photo session, where we succeed in being the giant dorks we are, but manage to look kinda cute at the same time. 

Kyle and I ran our first 10K with friends and we actually finished the race! Woot-Woot!






The time I stalked met Hiddles.

 Oh yeah, and I got married. To the most wonderful, kindest, biggest dork in the whole world!


Mariah finally convinced me to cut all of my hair-Pixie cut FTW!! (We also went as cats for Halloween). 

Kyle and I also went as The Tenth Doctor and Rose because Doctor Who.



I don't have any pictures of that night, but Kyle and his twin brother Brian turned 30!...and still act like they are five. It's awesome.



There are still a few days left in the year and I cannot wait to share NYE with all of my best assholes friends! We are going to drink, be merry, and probably make asses out of ourselves. It will be perfect. 

You Might Also Like

15 Musings

  1. You did have a great year! It's been fun being along for the ride, can't wait to see what 2013 brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many things! I know they're totally cliche, but I love these recaps. Also I love your denim vest and I want one.

    -Sara, Road to the Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Such a great rap up..of the year! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how great this post is. Such a fab year you guys had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much love! You two are really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post! Such amazing wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still in awe..you and Hiddles..and all these other great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks and sounds like it's been a fab year full of so many unforgettable moments...2013 may have a hard act to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute photos! Nice blog :)

    I would appreciate if you visit me too! :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a big year for you, buddy. Thanks for sharing it with us. And thanks for teaching me a new word -- amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sara!!! Beuatiful photos my friend...
    Sara Happy New Year!!!

    kisses and hugs

    rose jp

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had a great 2012! Here's to more outfits and happiness on 2013! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. WAIT A FRIGGIN MINUTE! YOU MET THE HIDDLES?! My best friend would diiiie. Haha. She's made so many jokes about just falling in the floor, in the fetal position, and crying if she ever met him. He's that perfect to her, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww...I love these snapshots of your 2012 milestones, Sara {especially the cat costume}. You had such an incredible year {Hiddles! Marriage!}. Here's to another year of amazingness!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful engagement photos! congrat on finishing the 10k! running is the best (:

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.