Little bits: DIA

8:30 PM

I already did a post back in September on the DIA, but Kyle had taken a few really cool pictures on Saturday and I thought I would share them. I would be willing to bet that you guys will see some more posts like this in the future, as we have a membership that is good for four people and we have a few friends who want to go and we never get tired of going...especially if there is a trip to Avalon bakery after.

greentea 014
greentea 028
greentea 013

You Might Also Like

10 Musings

  1. Hi Sara ...beautiful photos
    kisses rose jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were cool. I loved the one with the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great. I'm so glad you guys took these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the statue one. The perspective is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the DIA i wish i can go there more offend great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photos! Hope you have a sweet weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the patterns of the last photo the most. :)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.