eShaki Discount Code!

5:33 PM

Hey everyone, just a little quickie-post to let you in on a really cool offer from eShaki! I reviewed one of their dresses on an earlier post, but you can also check out their shop that is choc-full of cute clothing! 

Right now She is Sara readers can get $20 off of their purchase at eShaki when you enter the code CHUBBYLUMPKIN0811. This offer is good until October 31st!

Xo
~Sara

You Might Also Like

5 Musings

  1. Sweet tits. :)

    and my word verification is "panits"

    so I edit my statement to
    Sweet panits. :)

    <3 your Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice honey!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a great tip! love this shop, rally cute things :) btw, now following!

    natalie

    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.