Tigers VS Indians

6:12 PM

I mentioned that I wanted to do more fun summer activities and last Tuesday we did! Kyle had been seriously bummed out that it was already June and we had not been to a single Tigers game. Well that changed last week we bought tickets at the last minute and I manged to drag Becky, Lauren & my brother David along with the guys to see the game! The guys wound up sitting in a different section because of the way Kyle bought tickets but us girls had fun on our own. Not to mention neither Becky or Lauren had been to a game in years!

Game 010
Game 006
Game 007

As you can kind-of tell, we sat in the upper deck and I love it because you get a great view of the skyline. It was awesome because Lauren knows more about the buildings in Detroit than I do and she is from Ohio! But then again Kyle probably knows enough for the two of us so I guess as a pair we are covered. After taking a million shots of the skyline and some crappy shots of the players, we decided to just take random shots of ourselves, being strange like we are.

Game 009

Lauren and her neon snot.

Game 012

And also eating the sun.

Game 008

Becky, chillin' like a Becky.

Game 013

Me, sniffing the tiger's butt.

Game 020

Lauren, squishing the whale.

Game 021

Sad thumb-face.

Game 026
Game 022
Game 030
Game 041
Game 042

The worst part was, we didn't even drink! The Tigers won the game and it was even looking like a no-hitter but some idiot kept yelling that in the seventh inning and apparently jinxed it. Needless to say we had a lot of fun and I can't wait to go to more games this year! Hopefully on the weekends because there are fireworks after the games on weekends! Haha, I am literally like a little kid sometimes, but fireworks are cool!

Game 046
Game 052


**Don't forget to enter to win an M-force Orient watch!!**

You Might Also Like

17 Musings

  1. You guys are so much fun! You're like your own travelling party. And I love the amusing pictures.

    Ballgames are great times; maybe I'll ride over and join you for one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to upload my pictures from the game! I have a few hilarious ones to contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos - you all look like you're having a ton of fun!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuunnn! I love baseball in the summer. I can't wait to go to some games in July. Your pictures are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos!!! You guys are so much fun. I am a huge baseball fan...just saying. I played softball all middle school and high school so both sports have taken a toll in my interests.


    Sad to see the Indians lose...haha...only being a bit biased there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun party! You guys look so cool! Glad you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so beautiful. I'm following you and I hope that you'll follow me too ^^

    http://www.allamodaeconstile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its that time of year! Baseball! Glad the sun was out. Rainy here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so fun! Great times, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so cool! What a beautiful baseball field!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Despite the fact that I am not a sports fan, this seriously looks like such a fantastic outing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool pics!!!so fun :)

    really like your blog.i am following you now.follow back if u want :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like so much fun! What a crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AW you can tell you guys had a blast! I don't get into sports that much, but going to "live" games is always fun!

    Thanks for letting me know about the guest post, I appreciate i!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These photos made me laugh. Reminds me of college and friends from way back then. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.