Blogger Brunch

11:29 PM

Saturday some of us bloggers decided to get some grub and hit up a resale shop in Grand Rapids. We hunted down a cony island for food and there was literally at least 5 minutes of silence after it arrived because we were all so hungry! It was nice to get to know everyone a little more. I felt that I made the impression that I am some sort-of caffeine addicted party girl, (well the coffee part is true, "coffee addict" will be put on my tombstone) when in reality I spend most of my time working on homework. But alas, c'est la vie.

After filling our bellies we went shopping at cute store called "Another girl's treasure". Tieka was kind enough to take outfit photos for us on the streets of Grand Rapids and I am sad to say that I look as tired as I felt, but I really did have a blast with everyone and I can't wait until we have another one. There are so many awesome bloggers in Michigan, fashion and non-fashion and I really want to meet more of them.

DSC_3512
DSC_3513
DSC_3520
DSC_3523

Friday night we were all glammed up for the fashion show and dancing, but by Saturday we were all in flats. I felt that this jumper was a little short, but I did my usual and snuck a pair of cut-offs under it. This is a great a-typical me outfit, plaid, short-skirt (hey, I have chubby short legs!) boots and a hat. I almost wore my scarf from Friday, but I passed. This jumper was really cheap and reminds me of Alexa Chung for some reason, I have worn it quite a bit on this old blog.

DSC_3516

Some pics from the shopping trip!

bloggermeetup 040
bloggermeetup 035
bloggermeetup 034
bloggermeetup 045
bloggermeetup 044
bloggermeetup 043
bloggermeetup 042
bloggermeetup 041

Bloggers from this meet-up:

Elizabeth from Almost you
Kate from A heart full of daises 
Cat from Midwest Mayhem 
Heather from Simply Sunstar
Lauren from Sparrow&Urchin
Tieka from Selective Potential

Details:
Top/dress-OU
Jumper-F21
Tights-CVS
Socks-Stolen from Kyle
Boots-Doc Martins

**Don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway!!**

You Might Also Like

25 Musings

  1. Damn, girl, your cuteness never stops. You had me at the hat and the bangs.

    I'm glad you had fun meeting other bloggers. Gotta get me a map of the mitten and head west.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute dress!! love your blog! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this spin on 90s grunge! It brings back the best memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your outfit. You guys have such a great time together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so cool. Love the post and the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore this outfit. Great post! Hope you have a warm and delightful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sara! You look adorable! I love the way you layered the checkered shirt under your jumper! Jumpers are everywhere I'll tell you! You're so lucky to meet all these cool bloggers to hang out! xooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always go on the most amazing blogger meet-up adventures, Sara! I'm so glad that all of you had a fabulous time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit! so cute! :)

    join my StiLa giveaway!
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. it looks like you ladies had a great time! if you have a another meet up this summer let me know! i live in indiana and love michigan in the summers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cool to have a meet up!
    i envy you!<3
    rest more! and the overall is so cute w how u match it ~!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cool to have a meet up!
    i envy you!<3
    rest more! and the overall is so cute w how u match it ~!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you really rock that hat! i love it. and that jumper too ... i feel the alexa vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. first of all whateverrrrr about you having chubby legs. that is crazytalk! (: but seriously.

    anyway, i'm so happy to hear you buy socks from grocery stores, too! haha. and what an awesome group of girls to do that with! looks like fun (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great post! Love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cool. Love the places you went.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this sounds like a really fun way to spend the day! brunch and fashion are always a treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your outfit! looks like u guys had a great time. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. this does look like a lot of fun. love blogger meetups!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wish I could rock a one-piece like that

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a cute outfit..and doc martens just rule!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahhh... Bloggers shopping! What rock was I under? Hehehe! Hope you lovelies had a marvelous time! Btw, totally loving your DMs. They bring back old memories back in the day when grunge ruled. :)

       ♥ Teresa ♥
    - Pretty Dandy -

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your outfit. Doc Martens make everything better.

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.