A Tale Of Two Bloggers

1:33 PM

I love blogging friends, and friends who blog. Becky is a friend of mine from high school that has her own personal blog, and includes many of her amazing photos she takes on a regular basis. She also does an amazing job at edit pictures, and making things a little more creative. Remember this post? Well here is Becky's edited version:


She also took the time to make my header look awesome! Originally it had just plain dark grey lettering, now it includes my favorite color: Purple!

A few weeks ago, Lauren was getting creative and made these two really cool pics of me:



It is so cool to have such talented and awesome blogging friends! :) :)

You Might Also Like

21 Musings

  1. those sketches are adorable! she is super talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought something was different about your header. Wow, how adorable the drawings are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that so cool!

    xx
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    (check out my new post)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blogospher. Its amazing how we connect with each other. Love those sketches.
    xx
    Sahi
    www.barelyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friends, Becky and Lauren, both seem amazingly talented. Your header is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the drawings-very cool addition to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those sketches are awesome!you really should incorporate it in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. excellent sketches. you must have been so flattered :) also I love your outfit and the editing of the first pic

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is sweet of them. Great sketch of you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh nice pictures!
    I love the colours bluish-greenish-turqiouse :D lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sketches! She's captured your essence. And I like the improvement of the logo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw wow her sketches are the business! I also gave you an award if you wanna pop by and pick it up! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh yeah now I notice the purple in your header. And thats cool that she drew the picture of you, she did a great job. so artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gah! You have such amazing friends, Sara! LOVING the new look of your header - the purple makes it pop; and those sketches are adorbs!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.