FNF: Blogger round-up #2

4:37 PM

Well when I first posted awhile back about some amazing bloggers for everyone to checkout I did promise another installment of that post correct? Well here goes:

First up we have the amazing Theresa of "Despising life is so passe". I am not sure when I first came across her blog but I am sooo glad that I did. She has such a colorful and creative style that I admire greatly, her blog posts consist of daily inspirations, life, personal style, fashion, and my new favorite "Sweet frills and tea time treats of the week", the pictures she chooses always make me want to go to a tea party. Theresa is a very sweet girl, she encourages me to post my poetry on this blog and I love chatting with her on twitter. If you haven't been by her blog yet, please stop in and check it out, because, quite simply, this girl rocks :)

Next we have Sam of "Honest to Blog" is simply an amazing girl. Her posts both please and crack me up on a regular basis. They cover everyday activities, life, and also some very random thoughts and ideas, which is awesome because it makes her blog very unique. Sam always inspires me to try new things because of all the interesting things that she does. I love her formspring because she honestly answers everything that people ask her which rocks. I think Sam is the only other person in the world that loves potatoes more than me. Want another reason to go by her blog? She loves Buffy!! :D

Here we have the amazing Stephanie of "Your the only thing I wouldn't change".  I absolutely love her blog. I love hearing about her daily adventures, seeing her adorable photos of her and her doggie Sabin (how cute is this guy?), getting great recommendations on books to read, cute outfit photos, and how awesome her family is. Stephanie is on my "A list" because she is just so awesome!! So you should go stop by her blog and see for yourself.

Next we have the lovely Tieka of "Selective Potential", Tieka is an amazing fashion blogger right here in Michigan! (yay mitten state!) her posts are not always limited to fashion, her blog is an amazing blog about life as well. I love how creative her posts are, my favorite right now is her "Guy behind the Camera" posts. I had the chance to meet Tieka back in March in Grand Rapids and she is a really sweet girl. Tieka helped me out a lot with my blog this past month and I am so thankful to have such an awesome fellow blogger here in MI.



Lastly we have the adorable Chloe from "Butterfly Cupcakes and Daffodils". I only just came across her blog a little whole ago, but I feel like I have been following her forever. Chloe is not only an amazingly sweet girl, she shares so many wonderful things in her posts. Life, personal style, inspiration, wonderful scenic pictures from her area, I love it.  I love her style, she is so creative in her outfit posts, a great inspiration to me. Chloe is very open and honest in her posts, and I always look forward to reading each one. You should definitely check out her blog if you haven't been by already. 

Alright everyone, I hope that you go check out these lovelies and if you want to see the first round of amazing bloggers, you can here. Have a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

21 Musings

  1. Awesome, I previously wasn't familiar with any of these ladies, but that will now change thanks to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great selections, I've only ever read Tieka before, but I'm quickly going to check out these other girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, a variety too. Good going. I so love that canine!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you so so much! You are SUCH a sweetheart! I wish I could go to the MI blogger meetup for the concert, but I don't think I can make it with my schedule. We'll have to plan a blogger BBQ this summer and you girls can come stay at my place in Grand Haven!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these with us, I love discovering new blogs. I was only familiar with Tieka's and Chloe's before. I can't wait to check out the other two, they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this is a great round-up! I love these sorts of posts because they help me find new blogs I like :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw you're on my blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAAAAH! Thanks friend! Can't wait to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh thanks Sara! You are too sweet!
    I will be waiting for our coffee party! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They all sound fantastic, I'll have to check them out!!! =)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, I can't wait to check out these blogs (the ones I haven't read yet!).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Friday post! Hope your weekend is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing pictures looks so cute , have a great week end enjoy life

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, you are so so sweet!! I love your blog too! There's always something that brightens my day over here, even if it's just a smiling photo of you and your cute outfit and adorable little pup! I''m so glad we came across one another on here! I never thought I'd meet people this way, but am so so glad!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, Thank you so much Sara! You wrote really nice stuff about me, it made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww its meeeee! :)

    you are so sweet, I love you muchos!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are some funky chicks here - half of them I already follow, so with that - I should go check out the other lovely ladies! :D

    You HAVE to watch One Tree Hill. I would send you all mine but again, the stupid region difference, argh! If nothing else, download 'Halo' and 'When The Stars Go Blue' by Bethany Joy-Lenz - she's one of the main characters and yes, they all went on tour I believe, and filmed on location etc to do with her storyline... cool huh?

    Ah I miss you a lot this weekend. I wish we could hang, would be THE coolest thing. Hope you're having an awesome day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the recommendations! I love coming across new blogs I've never seen before. I'll have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yayay! You featured one of my favorite people on the planet...Theresa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome blog :))
    I'd like to invite you to my makeup & accessories giveaway - you can win great prices :) All you need to do is enter :)) Check it out here:

    http://fraupixiedust.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-giveaway-make-up.html

    Can't wait to hear from you <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is my first time visiting your blog, and I'm glad because you've directed me to a lot of new amazing blogs :D

    ReplyDelete

Talk nerdy to me.